Sunday, July 24, 2011

KRIS AQUINO MOVES OUT OF HOUSE WITH 2 KIDS, TELLS JAMES YAP SHE NEEDS SPACE - SPOT NEWS

Published: 2010-01-18 08:18:00
In her latest controversial live public declaration on national TV, actress and TV host Kris Aquino declared she is taking her two children and moving out of the Valle Verde house she shares with her husband James Yap and into her sister Pinky's house. This came two days after news broke out on January 15 that she had stormed the house of a woman rumored to be involved with Yap.
"I've tried," she tearfully told co-host and best friend Boy Abunda on The Buzz on January 17, referring to saving her marriage to Yap, "God knows it and in all fairness to James he has also tried, but in my opinion not hard enough."
"I am not demonizing James," she said, "The fact that I've stayed with him for five years means I love him...but hindi naman puwede na ako lang ang nagmamahal, na ako lang ang umiintindi. Kung baga sa basketball, the ball is now in his hands. I can't be the one forever standing strong...dahil darating rin ang panahon na mapapagod din ako."
"Bugbog na bugbog na ako," she revealed, saying she needed to leave to get some space, because "under one roof, sumbatan ng sumbatan nakakapagod." When asked by Abunda if James made any effort to appease and reassure her he had nothing to do with rumored girlfriend Mayen Austria she said, "yes, but...may mga sinumbat pa sa akin kasi, so I said to him, 'Don't provoke me further.'"
She said that what she wants from her husband is the "assurance na mahal ka nirerespeto ka at hindi ka niloloko...Patunayan niya sa akin that this marriage is worth it, make me feel like I'm really your wife, make me feel that he is a responsible husband and a loving father and that this marriage has a future."
Aquino clarified that she is not closing her doors on the marriage. "I'm not saying the marriage is over because in my heart, I still want it to work." Tears welled up in her eyes as she said, "I will be forever grateful to James because he loved me enough to marry me. I want it to work because Baby James deserves a mother and a father, but he doesn't deserve this gulo." She said that she told Yap, "Fix yourself and let me fix me."




She clarified, "Hindi po ang pamilya ko ang nagpa-interview, hindi po kami ang nagtext tungkol dito, pamilya po nila. Napilitan po akong sumagot magsalita dahil nilapastangan na ang pagkatao ko when actually ako naman talaga ang biktima... dinamay niyo ang kapatid ko (Noynoy).   You cannot blame me for having wanted to defend Noy, for wanting to defend my marriage."
Earlier on the show a visibly miffed Aquino, pertaining to a text message supposedly sent by Austria, defended her brother, Presidential candidate Noynoy Aquino whom she says is being unfairly dragged into the controversy, despite what she said was her network's ethics committee prohibiting her from speaking about him on air:




According to PEP.ph, the text message supposedly sent and circulated by Austria said: "To everyone. Kris Aquino passed by house to make me sugod. She spoke to my mom. Very mad, berating us saying i always text and call james. That my mom didn't bring me up right. That we shouldn't be talking to married men. She said she's leaving james and to know that i am the last straw and the reason for their break-up. My family has great respect for Teopacos who are our family friend. Mrs. Teopaco is Cory's youngest sister. My mom raised us right. My mom didn't deserve all that. James missed called and texted na he warned me pupunta siya [Kris] sa house. He called me to apologize and say sorry. Kris said we had something going on. I don't deserve this. Most especially my mom. I have chemical depression and could have easily taken an overdose of pills because of the incident. With the hugs and love of my mom and sisters, and tranquilizers, i'm okay. Do you want Kris to be in malacanang."


Source: http://www.spot.ph/the-feed/36497/kris-moves-out-of-house-with-2-kids-tells-james-she-needs-space/1




Movers Beverly Hills


Movers Pompano Beach


Movers Campbell


Movers The Crossings

No comments:

Post a Comment