Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Disposable Furniture from Ice, Anyone?






Moving your furniture can be such a chore. This much is something that we already know. The effort in lifting all these items, making sure that they are accounted for, and ensuring that they are placed in their proper positions is enough to make somebody feel pressured during move-in time. I should know. I've transferred homes and, consequently, furniture many times already.

During those times, when I feel that I should be doing something else instead of moving furniture, I can't help but express my thought that we should have disposable furniture by our side. These are those furniture items that aren't exactly bad to look at, but waaaay easier to manage because they're that. They are disposable.

I did try to make a Google search of disposable furniture and was surprised to see that there are actually a lot of manufacturers claiming that they have the disposable furniture that I want. What surprised me, though, is this kind of disposable furniture that, maybe, you won't bother to put in an ordinary home.

I'm talking about these disposable furniture by Ice Bulb, maker of different ice sculptures. Through the craftsmanship of its ice sculptors, Ice Bulb was able to produce a number of ice furniture, including chandeliers, sofa sets, end tables, and similar other items. You can see very well that so much effort has been contributed towards the construction of these furniture. The intricate designs, especially that of the chandeliers, is something to admire. Each and everyone of them seem to have personalities of their own.

When I look at these items, I can't imagine disposing them, knowing how expensive they could get. At the very least, since I already made the effort of contracting sculptors to create them, I might as well place them in a freezing house. Now that is something that you can easily move. But having these "disposable" homes can come at a very high price, though--literally. Just imagine how much electricity your house will consume by then.


Movers in Culver City California
Movers West LA
Movers West Covina
Movers La Mirada

No comments:

Post a Comment