Friday, October 21, 2011


Moving Out of the City


After 10 years of living in city apartments and after 7 years of living in the city of Philadelphia, I have finally gathered my things, packed up boxes, and am moving back to suburbia. I was way overdue to get out of this place.
What are my benefits of moving out there? I save mad money on rent, and I’m closer to new york city, where I will never move. I’ll have more space to sprawl out, some grass I can walk across, damn and I’ll even have a tree.
What are the cons of moving out of here? I won’t have to pay $20 for the free wireless internet, I won’t have my car stolen again. I won’t have to listen to the gun shots. Oh wait, those are pros.
So I’m on the way out of this fucking place. You we’re alright to me while I was here Philly, but I don’t plan on ever settling back in. In fact, if it wasn’t for the good restaurants and art scene, I would probably never set foot back there again. RIP city Brad.


No comments:

Post a Comment